View Poll Results: Would you like a parts list, prices, and parts store?

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gosh, seems like a good idea to me!

222 100.00%
  • I would probably not use it

0 0%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts list and availability in on-line store

Quote Originally Posted by liquidguitars View Post
    Ok.. if you say so..

LHR, lets get the E part store finished. I just ordered bearings and the like online though Sears 100.00 $$$ bucks worth.

LG
    LG,

Please post back when your recieve the items. I'd be interested in what the turn around time is for sears.

Thanks,

Doug Fletcher

2. Default

I think this is a great idea!!!.......Even though I live within a 45 min. drive from LHR its not always convenient to drive into the city. This would still be beneficial for info if nothing else.....i voted YES.....

Quote Originally Posted by dbfletcher View Post
    LG,

Please post back when your recieve the items. I'd be interested in what the turn around time is for sears.

Thanks,

Doug Fletcher
    I ordered the contoller board for my machine on 10/17/09 (Saturday) currently the status is still showing
    "Part has been processed in the system, but status from the supplier is not yet available"

Although I have seen this with Sears online before, and when I got home the product I ordered was sitting on my front porch.
    I let you know when I get it.
    If it doesn't fit force it. If it breaks then it needed replacing anyway.

Have a Craftsman Carver and Running Ver. 1.150

Posting pictures tutorial http://www.malanoski.com/downloads/posting_pictures.pdf.

f) I don't know if I can be any clearer, I have taken the time to elaborate extensively on the Pro's & Con's for this amazing product because I have come to care for it so much. And have even endorsed your product with both other newbies on this forum as well as friends who have visited my shop. Question is, What are you going to do about it?
    DJ,

We are proactive on this site and I am not sure what you are asking?

LHR should replace a missing screw that should somewhat simple..

Edit: I looked at your post again and I know the part you need and you get the replacement screws with it 2 "I think".

MWMA2020
    ROLLER BEARING 12.99 x2 "set of two"

MWMA2021
    BEARING $ 17.15 x2.

Hope this helps

LHR has two part numbers one listed on the schematics and one number for the part "MWMA"

LG
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 11-09-2009 at 12:24 PM.

Hello Doug,

Take a couple minutes and give LHR a call. I'm sure they'll get you fixed up right away with whatever you need.

Their phone # is 713-473-6572
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

so when is this store going to be implemented. it is a great idea. maybe they can have a new shipping part in it too, you know pay the right price instead of the lube and counter they offer now.
    -Jason

How about an online exploded view of the machine with direct links to the part store. That way you look and say "yeah, that thingy", then click it and be redirected to buy it.

With how advanced the software for this little machine is, I am very surprised that LHR has not implemented this already.

Count my vote as a "yes".
    ROCKin' with my Dust Collector - Get the mpc here
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...ve-it-yourself

Update for Doug, the part arrived yesterday, so about a week. The other thing is it came directly from LHR.
    If it doesn't fit force it. If it breaks then it needed replacing anyway.

Have a Craftsman Carver and Running Ver. 1.150

Posting pictures tutorial http://www.malanoski.com/downloads/posting_pictures.pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by forqnc View Post
    Update for Doug, the part arrived yesterday, so about a week. The other thing is it came directly from LHR.
    That is pretty good. I ordered some regular tool items for sears. The very next day I got an email that my items has shipped with a ups tracking number. BUT... it then took 5 days before the ups site ever said anything other than "billing information recieved". Now UPS shows my order should be delieverd today so that is a 10 day turn around directly from sears even though sears claimed my order was shipped the next day. Go figure.

Thanks,

Doug Fletcher

Quote Originally Posted by dbfletcher View Post
    That is pretty good. I ordered some regular tool items for sears. The very next day I got an email that my items has shipped with a ups tracking number. BUT... it then took 5 days before the ups site ever said anything other than "billing information recieved". Now UPS shows my order should be delieverd today so that is a 10 day turn around directly from sears even though sears claimed my order was shipped the next day. Go figure.

Thanks,

Doug Fletcher
    They do that so they can charge your account when the order is shipped.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast