Thread: combining, or copying multiple projects

Default combining, or copying multiple projects

I've been reading the threads and hope there is a way to do this. I'd post a drawing, but it's the drawing I am trying to make..

Let's say I make a drawing 6x6x.75 and it works great...I add to this project with another drawing, with another file name.

Both drawings are 6x6 and I have a board thats 6x19 (for the under-rollers)... How can I place the drawings on the same board? When I open a file it opens it in a new project.

Is it possible to have two projects, with separate file names, combined into one new project?

I hope I am getting my idea across... It would be nice to say...Have a 20" board and cut 2 10" projects on one job..that aren't the same file

Joe

Default jog

when it ask you to center on board scroll to you get to place on end pick that on for the first project then when its done use jog to position when it asks for placement on the board or create a third project board in designer and copy and paste those two projects to it. i think.

Default coasters

I did this to make coasters, the 'trick' you need to use is open all of the projects or at least the combined one a and the donor project.
    click the restore down window control near the upper right of the desiner window. you should see small windows with your projects in them, copy and paste from single project to your combined project.
    so use copy from single and paste to the combined project, it worked for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mike G
    Custom wood working, etc, www.gmanind.com