Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Models / Sculptures from photos.

1. Default Custom Models / Sculptures from photos.

Dear all,

We are a company based in Hong Kong and would like to introduce to all members a custom sculpturing service for those jobs that are just too time consuming or hard to do with any CAD software.

We work with our customers from photos they send to us, to their exact specifications and output requirements. We can provide you with the 3D reliefs in STL or RLF, ART or Greyscale .PNG format so you can use with your favourite program or alternatively completely manufacture for you the model in a variety of materials, including metals.

We offer over 20 years of sculpturing experience, and work with many different materials, the most common material we use for our sculptures is clay. We then scan our sculptures with a high accuracy 3D Laser scanner with scanning ability down to 3 micron. The resulting STL data is then carefully cleaned and smoothed if necessary to give you the best possible results.

Some themes we work on include people, animals, pets, landscapes, buildings, natural scenes, religious, floral and so on.

Please take a look at some great clay models we have on our website www.modelsculptor.com you are welcome to make any special requests there via our enquiry form.

Thanks

Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails t_dsc01531_125.jpg   t_dsc01889_991.jpg   t_dsc01967_185.jpg   t_dsc01970_595.jpg  

t_frieze_and_sculpture_584.jpg  

Default Very Impressive

Welcome to the forum Tom,

I'm looking forward to digging into your site, while making a list of questions.

Thanks for the info
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

3. Default

Hi Ken,

Thank you. You and everyone in the forum are most welcome to send us any special requests or questions we have about our work and services in general.

By the way, I forgot to mention we are also putting together another site with stock models at low prices. We have a very simple aim. To make a difference in the supply and sourcing of exceptional 3D models and help our clients to make a difference in their work.

Thanks

Tom
    Last edited by modelsculptor; 11-08-2007 at 07:14 AM.

Thanks Tom,

You just answered my first Question

Quote -- By the way, I forgot to mention we are also putting together another site with stock models at low prices
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

WOW, absolutely beautiful designs. sure would love to see them in a ptn. format and competitively priced?

If I read his post correctly...the files will be available in grayscale PNG format..correct?
    This is just what we need for the CW if they aren't already in the PTN format...grayscale PNG will do.
    Lin

Default price range

what kind of price range are we looking at?
    Still using 1.120 & 1.126

I wonder if you couldn't convert your STL files to a PTN? VectorArt3D files import as PTN but once in Designer's Favorites folder they are named as a STL. I assume James just converted his STL's to PTN.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pkunk View Post
    I wonder if you couldn't convert your STL files to a PTN? VectorArt3D files import as PTN but once in Designer's Favorites folder they are named as a STL. I assume James just converted his STL's to PTN.
    Hi,

We will be able to provide high quality PNG files.

Tom

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by newcarver View Post
    what kind of price range are we looking at?
    Hi Newcarver,

The prices we are looking at right now are betwen 25-50 US$ The Jesus sections of the cross for instance are going for $50 each or if you get the whole collection there is a 20% discount.

Thanks

Tom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast