Thread: Anticipation

Default Anticipation

Eagerly awaiting my sears machine like a kid waiting for christmas. i thought i saw a link but may not be inputting the search critiria correctly but i could have swore i saw a pdf file here of the user manual so you could get a head start on your reading up on these things. When this thing gets here thursday or friday i would hate to have to waste valuable time then reading

Thanks in advance

Craig

2. Default Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbabear View Post
    Eagerly awaiting my sears machine like a kid waiting for christmas. i thought i saw a link but may not be inputting the search critiria correctly but i could have swore i saw a pdf file here of the user manual so you could get a head start on your reading up on these things. When this thing gets here thursday or friday i would hate to have to waste valuable time then reading

Thanks in advance

Craig
    Craig,

Here is the link to CarveWrights website to the manual. http://www.carvewright.com/downloads...l_04-23-07.pdf

Kenny

Default kewl

Quote Originally Posted by kennymill View Post
    Craig,

Here is the link to CarveWrights website to the manual. http://www.carvewright.com/downloads...l_04-23-07.pdf

Kenny
    thanks a ton Kenny your the man of the hour

Also, go to Troubleshooting. The top thread has lots of GREAT downloads. I made a complete printout of all of them and keep them in the shop.
    If You Saw What We Sawed!!

North Bay Woodworking

If you don't want to make waves......get off of the boat!

Default Fell in LOVE again

WOW this is one kewl play pretty got mine about 2pm yesterday. Wife is tickled to death cause she hopes it will get me out of the house and out of her way more. Now I hope to come up with some really nice Fire and police stuff to carve since i am a fireman and work closely with law these would be neat
    "Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles." Red Skelton

I have 1.132 and previous versions back to 1.19 on standby

Please support Cystic Fibrosis