Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Full-Size Christmas Wreath (17" dia)

Michael
    You must have sold out of the wreath pattern I was just at your website and I didn't see it there. I must need new glasses again.

Can't wait to see all the variations in finishes folks will come up with - so many possible directions to go.

I wouldn't be suprised if Digitalwoodshop (AL) will figure out a way to add solar LED's to one!

I appreciate you all so much for your encouragement. What a great forum.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by oldjoe View Post
    Michael
    You must have sold out of the wreath pattern I was just at your website and I didn't see it there. I must need new glasses again.
    4th one down.http://www.carvebuddy.com/christmas.html
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

4. Wink Nice Project!!!....

As a newcomer to Craftsman Compucarve world. This is a wonderful project. Keep up the great work.
    Jason B

Michael, This project has the major "WOW" factor. I keep seeing different shades of greens for the holly leaves...and bright jump out an slap you in the face red for the berries and the bow...this looks like one I will be purchasing...soon. I do like your gold leaf idea. that would give the piece a rich look with a dark stain. Keep um coming Michael and thanks.
    Lin

6. Default

Michael,

Magnificent project, and sensational tutorial. I really appreciate your sharing with us.

I am hoping to have one hanging on our door at Thanksgiving. I would also like to second the hints from another member suggesting some more Thanksgiving treats.

Don

Default Fantastic Work!

Normally when I see a cool pattern, I'll simply re-create it instead of purchasing it...in fact up until today I've never purchased a pattern!

I saw this last night, and was amazed at the quality of the finalized product...I purchased it this morning, and hope that you do make more projects of this quality...this is well worth the money!

Thanks! I'll be definately be carving this over the weekend...(or sooner if I can get to the lumberyard!)
    Jim

Thumbs up Patterns

Thanks so much for your excallent work on patterns, and making them available to us.
    In Him, Mike
    msphilpott@tnet.biz

Pkunk
    I swear on a stack of 4/4 cherry I did not see it there last night. Somebody put it there just now.,

Quote Originally Posted by oldjoe View Post
    Pkunk
    I swear on a stack of 4/4 cherry I did not see it there last night. Somebody put it there just now.,
    I'll take that stack of cherry, Joe! I bought mine from that location before you went there. You need to change your readers as often as I do.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast