Thread: new computer

Default new computer

We purchased a new computer to make better use of our CompuCarve and the software.

I have installed the software on the new computer but can not enable the Centerline function with the registration number given us in the first installation.

No one to answer software questions at Carve Wright on Saturday. Thought I would post here just in case someone can help.

Thank you. We have learned so much through these posts.

Ione,

Center line cut works by establishing your work project wood, choosing the "T" text tool and then composing the text in it's box, then choosing the CenterLine Rout Mode and click OK.

If this doesn't work or you don't see the Centerline Option, then apparently your Key didn't work and you need to give LHR a call and they will walk you through the procedure or give you a better Key. It's very possible that it's triggered only on the computer you have when when you got the original Key too. They will help you with this also.

Bob

Hey Lonestar,

Were you able to get centerline up again. I'm asking cause I have to reboot my entire system do to spyware and viruses that I can't get rid of. If you could post an update to what you had to do, It would help. Thanks, Mike

Default New Computer Problems

Hey Lonestar, Have you tried to comtact LHR today? They do have someone in support working on saturdays. I know for a fact, I've talked to them on saturdays more than once. If they don't answer the first time, keep trying. Paul Brown.

Default account

you can log into your acount and get the key there. you may have written it down wrong. in my case the pattern editor part didn't show even though i had registered it with them even showed in my acount. had to go back and chose register without internet hookup and put in manually then it worked. the tech guy didn't have a clue and was going to have someone call me back that knew more but after figuring it out i called back and told them it was fixed.

Default New Computer

Quote Originally Posted by lone star View Post
    We purchased a new computer to make better use of our CompuCarve and the software.

I have installed the software on the new computer but can not enable the Centerline function with the registration number given us in the first installation.

No one to answer software questions at Carve Wright on Saturday. Thought I would post here just in case someone can help.

Thank you. We have learned so much through these posts.
    I had the same issue when upgrading my computer from Xp to Vista.........I called CarveWright and was given a new key after they verified I had paid for the centerline feature.........it was working fine in XP. They said you need a new key number when upgrading the OS or installing on a new Computer.

Bob