• Mac

25 28.09%
  • Windows

64 71.91%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac OS or Windows

Default Mac OS or Windows

Mac or Windows ?
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Lets keep voting here folks, I know there's more than 25 computers out there, & a bunch are Macs!
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

211 views and only 38 votes??? Are you all shy?

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Shy, never been accused of that!
    I use both the Mac and Windows as well as dabbling in Linux. I voted for windows because that is where I spend th majority on my time, and I have my designer installed on my WinXP machine's.
    Every time I see one of these polls/ discussions posted on a forum it seems to turn into a Ford Vs. Chevy type argument. or is is Nissan Vs Toyota? even Mercedes Vs. BMW.
    The best advice I have seen is pick one and move on.
    Last edited by Gman_Ind; 08-07-2007 at 02:33 PM.
    Mike G
    Custom wood working, etc, www.gmanind.com

In danger of starting a real battle, you could just buy a new Mac and have both Ford and Chevy. It will be interesting to see how popular the dual platform Mac will be. No doubt more $$ than a lot of Windows machines but a fascinating concept.

Mike, I have both also but because I was one of the very first Beta testers on the Mac platform, I have been curious how many others we have that are using it. My Mac is also got the Intel dual processor and is quite capable of running Windows w/ Bootcamp or Parallels, but instead opted for a laptop so my software (Designer & Cabinet design) could be portable.
    I have a Ford, Dodge, & a Mercedes & don't fight with the Chevy guys at all.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

The Mac is making a strong showing: More than three times its current U.S. market share.

But then, the Mac has always attracted visually-oriented people.

Default Mac (of course)

greetings all:

I've been reading, err lurking and had to register and jump in to cast my vote. I use a pc at the office but I'm a dedicated and devoted Mac user. Currently using an Intel Mac mini. I also run Parallel's and have, ever since there's been a Parallels product.

Mac forever

65 votes and 500 active members. Why won't you all vote?

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Just voted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast