Thread: 9 11

Unhappy 9 11

does anybody anyhing on 9 11

I have been looking in on this site alot since i returned my cc, mostly to see if they are making headway with the machine, sometimes I give what i hope to be helpful information.

this is one of these times

Bernie I would suggest you try to put a little more information into your post so people can read it and have a secure idea about what you are trying to get help on. there should be so much information there that they can give a precise answer without any doubt about what it is you are asking.

look at your post from another persons point of view, I know you ahve no doubt about what you were asking, but anyone who just read that will have no idea what you were trying to get as a response.

good luck
    I know there is no point in reinventing the wheel, but reinventing myself is a worthy goal to be sure.

Tim

Did you mean does anyone have anything on 9-11-01

Wink 9-11-01

yes I am sorry about that I like to get pics or saying about it I live here in NY it's not to far from where I live thank you for the help

Default Search

Do a search on ANY search eng (9-01-01) You will be able to get anything you like, Or some you dont like , search eng=google, MSN,AOL, Incredible amounts of info on ANY 1 of these
    Hope this is what your looking for???
    If A Picture is worth 1000 words
    "A MPC is worth a 1,000,000 Questions"
    Dave