Thread: X overload error

Default X overload error

Probably not a big deal as I think I caused it by pushing Centerline over some kind of limit.

First, I'm one of those that gets the CCW error but, like other folks, I just hit 'ENTER' and off it goes. On this cut the error came up as usual. Now this cut was a test on pine board of a LOT of different fonts to see what they would look like using centerline but it seems centerline didn't like this idea much. I was using the 90 bit from CW. First X overload error I hit enter and off it went again. Proceeded fine for awile then skipped way off the actual x/y, carved a few holes and then the X error again. At that point I just canceled the carve job as I figured I built a design that was way out of spec.

No complaints but leave it to me to get some off the wall error. I'm new at this so I expect some glitches.

Anyone ever get this error?

Also, can you only use the 60 and 90 bits when using Centerline?

TIA
    Cliff - - - - -

On thinking about this the error may have been caused by a strange font. I was using some strange ones.
    Last edited by Ivanq; 08-11-2007 at 05:35 PM.

Wink x overload

hello there i got anew machine last week and i got the x overload but after that when meseaure a new board the machine started to go back and foward faster and faster had to shut it down now that all it does so to thech i called and it suppose to be a faulty encoder part on the way they said hope you dont get the problem have a nice day dench