Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sears Compucarve

Default Sears Compucarve

The compucarve is back in the Craftsman club flyer. And if you buy 3 or more of them they are only $1511.00 or something like that. That got me to thinking does anyone have more than one of these machines?
    Course the have a deal on 3 or more table saws, radial arm saws, and other big tools as well.

Joe, you beat me to it I just read that myself! I thought about buying another one, but I don't think the wife will go for it! Having so much trouble with 3 CC and she doesn't understand that the 4th one is almost trouble free. Not to mention just buying a Shopbot!

Maybe she won't notice!!! She won't in the shop, but will when she checks the bills! Which she does nightly, that what I get for having a wife with an accounting degree!

That would be a great deal for 3 people to go in together. A great deal for all the tools they offer this deal!

Rick

Just wondering if you receive the flyers in the mail
    I signed up when I bought the CW in January and received my CC card but no flyers.

HerbO

Herbo
    Received it in the mail it took a couple of flyers after I receive my card before I started getting them. Usually they have extras in the store.
    RC
    Just put it under misc.expences maybe she will miss it. Or order 3 or them and tell her you are opening a sub distributership.

[QUOTE=oldjoe;24734]The compucarve is back in the Craftsman club flyer. And if you buy 3 or more of them they are only $1511.00 or something like that. That got me to thinking does anyone have more than one of these machines?
    Course the have a deal on 3 or more table saws, radial arm saws, and other big tools as well.[/QUOTE

That answers a question I had about somebody doing a 3 machine deal on e-bay.

6. Default 20% off at Sears Emails

I just bought mine after watching and waiting for several months. I have subscribed to the sears emails and about every other month, they offer 20% off tool purchases over $399. They also do 10% and 15% off for other dollar amounts.

You have to watch the sales closely. They offer it as midnight to 6am online only sales. The bad part is you screw some poor sales associate out of what little commision sears gives them.

On April 11th I bought a planer for 20% off.
    On May 25th I bought the CW for 20% off.

Just my little info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sears midnight.JPG  

Congrats on the purchase when do you think you will get it? It only took a week or so to get mine. Is this your first CC

So as someone here says not sure who

"Happy Carving"

8. Default

I absolutely love it. I spent the first night in the manual before touching it. After my first 3 carvings, I figured out most of the stuff that they do not tell you in the manual by trial and error.
    Luckily, I have been reading alot in this forum and it has been preventing further mistakes.

Thanks for building a great resource.

Ryan

Ryan,

Welcome to the wood chippers
    Be sure to post some photos of your projects
    We love photos
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Hello Ryan,

Welcome! You've joined a great group here - helpful advice and assistance abounds if you ever need it!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast