Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well folks good luck with everything!

Unhappy well folks good luck with everything!

I wish you all the best of luck. I bought my cc back in jan 07 when you look at a calendar it don't seem too long ago, but when you look at the roller coaster of emotions and hope I have been on it seems like an eternity.

I am not going to get into a long winded story about my misfortunes because I am sure you have all heard and read enough by this point from all who have been and gone and chances are two days from now noone will remember anyhow.

If there is one thing I can tell all of you that you should pay mind to it is ths.

NO MATTER WHAT IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE MACHINE YOU OWN AT ANY TIME WITHIN THE FIRST TWO MONTHS, MEANING YOU HAVE BEEN DOWN MORE THAN UP WAITING ON PARTS OR WHAT NOT BRING IT BACK TO SEARS, DON'T WAIT TIL THE DAY BEFORE THE END OF THE THIRD MONTH.

IF YOU BRING IT BACK DO NOT DO AN EXCHANGE, IF YOU DO AN EXCHANGE YOUR 90 DAY RETURN POLICY STARTS FROM THE ORIGINAL SALE DATE. RETURN IT FOR YOUR FULL REFUND AND THEN GO TO THE NEXT TELLER AND ORDER ANOTHER ONE(THAT IS ASSUMIMG THAT YOU STILL HAE FAITH).

I BELIEVE THE PEOPLE OF CARVEWRIGHT ALL THE PEOPLE i HAVE DEALT WITH ONE THE PHONE ARE TERRIFIC NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THE TRUELY AND GENUINELY CARE ABOUT THE ISSUES THAT YOU AND i HAVE HAD TO THIS POINT. THE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT FEEL THIS WAY CAUSE THEY ARE BEING PUT IN A SITUATION WHERE THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH US AND MOST OF THE TIME WHEN THEY ARE DEALING WITH US WE ARE NOT HAPPY.

SO IT SEEMS I GOT A LITTLE LONG WINDED ANS AS I CHECK MY SPELLING I NOTICE ALL THE CAPS SO I AM SORRY ABOUT THAT. this is better.

I believe in a year or two they will have a good product that anyone will be proud to have in there shop but in the mean time I have decided to bring mine back because it is costing me far too much to own it.

I will keep my eye on this forum and may even type on it now and then but as far as owning something I have decided to buy a shopbot. i am getting it in a week and a bit.

good luck to all that hang in there you have far more patience than I do.

below you will see my sig, and while this is still the truth i will add this to it

if you are going to reinvent something please make sure it works!!!!!
    I know there is no point in reinventing the wheel, but reinventing myself is a worthy goal to be sure.

Tim

Tim, sorry to hear you never got your CC to work. I know your frustration having exchanged 3 machines myself. So far my fourth has been working ok. I too have ordered a new ShopBot and it is being built for me.

Did you buy a used one? Just wondering since you stated you will get your next week. I ordered mine last month. I know it is a long way from you, but next week ShopBot is having a jamboree convention in San Mateo California. I am going for the whole week and they offer a free day of training that they normally charge $300.00 and you need to go to their office in SC.

I am sure I will see you in the ShopBot forum! Sorry again to hear about your CC.

Rick

hello Tim,
    The machine looks like it is in excellent condition and should fit your needs very well. Keep in touch...Bill.
    Computers-Yuk....I should junk it...It never does what it should do...only what I tell it.

Default Shop Bot

Tim,

Was that you on eBay buying the Shop Bot for about 5K? Looked like a great deal if it was you.

Good Luck,

AL

Thanks guys;

it was me that bought the one on ebay that you were all eyeballing lol

I am going to pick it up next weekend ROAD TRIP!!

I will keep the machine in mind in a year or two but I felt for right now this would be the better move for me. if I am going to spend more money better get a machine that I know is going to work instead of one that I hope is going to work.

Tim
    I know there is no point in reinventing the wheel, but reinventing myself is a worthy goal to be sure.

Tim

I never thought about e-bay, oh well I am getting a brand new one built just for me!!! I am off to the Shopbot jamboree this week May 14th -21st. It will be great near the ocean in beautiful California!

I will be in touch during the week and I will tell you all the fun i am having!!!

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by RC Woodworks View Post
    I never thought about e-bay, oh well I am getting a brand new one built just for me!!! I am off to the Shopbot jamboree this week May 14th -21st. It will be great near the ocean in beautiful California!

I will be in touch during the week and I will tell you all the fun i am having!!!

Rick
    There is a big woodworking show in Vegas in July, I believe ,with a lot of specialized classes on fixtures for parts when vacuum is not enough will be one of many topics covered .A buddy of mine and myself will be attending.Classes are on all aspects of cnc from tooling to signage design.
    Ben

I am off to the Shopbot jamboree this week May 14th -21st
    Enjoy yourself and keep in touch.
    Computers-Yuk....I should junk it...It never does what it should do...only what I tell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Enjoy yourself and keep in touch.
    I shall do, I know I will internet at the hotel! It is only a 3 star the 4 star was booked!

Rick

Good luck with your E-bay purchase I hope you have fun with your new big boy toy.
    Mike G
    Custom wood working, etc, www.gmanind.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast