Thread: Customer service

Thumbs up Customer service

Well it was bound to happen, did some scans, went to carve them and opps board sensor error. Cleaned it, tried again, nadda. Called LHR talked to a very nice tech guy there who walked me through the disassembly process to check for pinched wires and the like which were fine. Its a faulty board sensor the replacement was shipped out today.

I was amazed at the insides of the machine, the tech explained to me some of the things they are in the process of improving on. I'll be very anxious to get the part in and up and running. Less then 10 hrs on the machine thus far, but happy this occurred when I didn't really need it. And the customer service was superlative. (I don't do wires and little screws). I was impressed.

Btw the probe scans like a million bucks! If I had a wish though it would be a LARGER capacity card for scanning purposes. (hint hint, nudge nudge, clue clue)

Happy carving everyone (now back to my yard work)

J
    "Today I am becoming who I once dreamed to be."

Sorry you had problems but glad you were able to speak with some who could get you up and running, err scanning.
    I called left a message, I have not received any reply,I will call again.
    Mike G
    Custom wood working, etc, www.gmanind.com

I'm not running yet but the parts are enroute. Probably by the middle of next week I should be making noises again from the basement
    "Today I am becoming who I once dreamed to be."