Thread: Craftsman QuickRout Kit

Default Craftsman QuickRout Kit

Last week, I went to my local Sears store after learning the bit adapters from the QuickRout Kit would fit the CarveWright machine. Well, I was in for a surprise when I asked the clerk to order one kit for me. The original price of the kit was $29,99, but Sears is having a clearance on this item and I got it for $6 and some change. So, I ordered two kits. You get four bit adapters for 1/4" bits and a wrench that will fit the CarveWright quick change chuck. The connector in the kit will not fit the CarveWright Machine (so I am told), but the four bit adapters are well worth the $6.

That was a good buy... do you have the Sears part number that you ordered...

You will find out the wrench will come in handy as well!

Ron
    To order the "Made in USA" Rock Chuck, and other custom tools and accessories I make for your CarveWright, see my website by clicking here -> http://www.cw-parts.com
    See a quick video of the new Rock Chuck in action here!
    Read up on QC Removal for stubborn chucks here
    See the Rock install video here
    You can also visit here for discussion content.
    Email me by clicking here

Default Sears Part Number

Yes, I have the part number which is:
    Sears Item Number 00926691000, Mfr. model # 26691. It took about 4 days to come in to my local Sears Store. I thought it was a GREAT buy.

Default Cheap

Cheaper Than E-bay

Default Adapter kit

They come up at 29.95 on line... I wonder if you go into a store if they still come up as clearance items...

Ron
    To order the "Made in USA" Rock Chuck, and other custom tools and accessories I make for your CarveWright, see my website by clicking here -> http://www.cw-parts.com

Default Craftsman QuickRout Kit

Sorry about not mentioning the price online. Yes, it will show the price of $29.99 online, but like I said, when I went into the store, the price was $6. and some change when the clerk put the part number in the register.

Unhappy Craftsman quickroute kit

Good news and bad news....

Good news is that if they have them in a local store, they will honor the clearance price. If you can get them you probably should.

Bad news is that if the local stores had them in stock they were told to return them from stock as they were very stale inventory???

I cant get one ordered for less than the 29.99 price... my store guy tried about 50 different ways to transfer stock to him with no luck

Ron

Default QuickRout Kit

I don't understand your delima. When I had my store guy look up the item in the register, he had to order mine, just like your store guy tried to do. This Sears didn't have them in stock either. Maybe they're just out of stock all together. I guess I should have mentioned this earlier. Sorry! ! !