Thread: Xmas projects

Default Xmas projects

Used a couple of Oscars Xmas offerings. Made a panel of bells, one for each of the kids with their names at the bottom for the wife to display. The tried a small gingerbread man for a possible ornament. Was out of 3/4 board so was way to thick so I sliced it on the bandsaw. I painted one and my 7 yr old granddaughter did the sliced off piece that didn't have any features.
    Thx again Oscar, am hoping to figure out some different uses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20221216_115501.jpg   20221216_115619.jpg  

They look wonderful. Your granddaughter is a budding artist. She did great.

They look great, Your granddaughter is a rising talent. I wish life would back off a bit so I could get back to playing in the shop. Have a few projects I have to take care of. I have to put life on hold so I can do some living. Then I can put Oscar's work to real use. I was going to make a few gifts but time slipped away, but sure time will someday come back and give me a light help.

Thx for the compliments. I've been surprised how time has worked out this year. Been working on shop projects 1/2 day and other thing the other 1/2 so I'm able to get some carving done this year. Have to be honest that it doesn't work out every day but I keep trying.