Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Raven

1. Default The New Raven

Has anyone purchased one of these? If so your thoughts on it, and what is the starting price?

Thanks
    Loriblackdog

They are just getting everyone ready for the release next month.

Thanks all. I was unaware of this kickstarter effort. That is cool. Can't wait to see what they showcasing.

Same here, looks like an awesome machine. Especially the faster carve times, would be interested in how loud it is compared to the current machine.

They just released the pricing for it today.

https://www.ravencnc.com/?fbclid=IwA...b3_YMs#pricing
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Looks like a lot of improvements. May have out priced the budget of most hobbyists. Will parts for the Carvewright be restocked or will the available parts be it until they run out?

Watched the videos and really like the improvements. Brushless router eliminates brush replacement issues. Pressure sensor will at least let you know if there is an issue. The gear driven board tracking system looks good, a lot better than the roller. Reusing the part on the board is necessary but wonder about the expense of the tape and the fact the gear strip will rarely fit a new project. Looks like you will have to save a lot of pieces and try to make them fit as best you can. Still it will be a plus when you have a project requiring multiple passes needing to be exact along with forgiveness in the edge of the board along with sleds tracking consistently. If I win the lottery I know what one of my first purchases will be.

will my old bits and scanner probe work? can i use the hundreds of patterns that i have accumulated?
    jeff

DO NOT FEED ! THE DRAGON

The bundle packages for the Raven includes the same bit sets as are sold for the Carvewright and the probe is also listed as an option. Designer 5 is not listed for sale for the Carvewright but in the sale promo for the Raven it lists projects that are for sale such as the tractor and hayride that I have run on my machine so I would say you're patterns are useable.

thanks i am convinced. i want one. now to start a go fund me site buy jeff a raven
    jeff

DO NOT FEED ! THE DRAGON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast