Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armor of God

Default Armor of God

I was wondering if anyone here would have the character for the Armor of God. I just want the warrior figure and needs to be for basic designer, I'm still old school. I did ask over on FB but I know not all of us use the other platform.

Thanks

Jerry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails armor of God.jpg  
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Jerry,

Hope you are doing well. I looked through my library and didn't find much. The only knight I have is the one with the rifle. So hopefully someone out there has one.

If you have time I should be able to model something on Tues. I am currently working on a project for the wife.

Oscar

Jerry,

Sorry. I haven't had much free time. I will model something tomorrow now that my mech project is complete.

Jerry,

Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you need a different pose.

Regards,
    O
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails knight001.jpg  

Different variant made with different software and render. Maybe a little better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails knight simple bas relief material.jpg  

Thanks Oscar, I will see what I can do and post it here when/if I get done.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Jerry,

I did have one in my library but wanted to see how fast I could make another one.

About 60 seconds.

R/
    O
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2022-11-19 18_51_29-Window.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Now that's fast Oscar. I was looking for a pattern for a 1911 hand gun for another user and happen to run across a file for a bullet. But before that I did take a round and made a small jig and scanned it in. It worked out. But I'll keep this one and give it a try when I do another sign for my nephew.
    Not having a lot of luck with the armor of God. It seems to be blurred too much but I did see one on a site for a couple of bucks. May just grab that one. Floyd Harris did offer to convert it (STL file) so I can use it in basic designer.
    Have a great Thanksgiving Later
    Jerry
    CarverJerry

Default Bullet MPC

Remembered someone gave me this one, can't remember who but thanks to whomever it was. Double sided bullet, have made them up to 12 inches long and painted them to look pretty real. Thought about making a sign with one on it that said "The Gun is Inside and Loaded" and hang it on the door.

Jerry,

Went back and re-tweaked all the dimensions to try and flatten out the model and make a CW pattern. Still not great but hopefully a little better.

O
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2022-11-22 10_38_16-Window.png  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast