Thread: Designer 1.188 Licensed Patterns Missing after Windows 11 Pro Upgrade

Default Designer 1.188 Licensed Patterns Missing after Windows 11 Pro Upgrade

I opened up the designer software 1.188 Build 59 for the first time since a Windows 11 Pro upgrade and my licensed patterns have disappeared. I wish I had taken a screen shot as this was probably something I caused but this was my quick fix. I uninstalled designer then downloaded the file to reinstall it. Once installed I logged into my web account and downloaded all features, patterns and projects. Everything good and ready to carve.

When you installed 11 it reset your computer ID for Designer. You did the right thing.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I have windows 11 home and for the 2nd time over the last few months I've made a project went to save it and got a message that says this is an unlicensed feature so I can't save it. The first time I called LHR and they reset it for me. I was lucky it was during business hours, this time it was on a Saturday morning and I can't call them! Has there been a fix for this?