Thread: Happy Labor Day 2021

Default Happy Labor Day 2021

Prepping food for the grill in preparation for one of the kids coming over to celebrate Labor Day.

Hope everyone has a great day filled with family, friends and good libations!

From,
    Oscar and family

Back at you, am doing the same. It's amazing how the years suddenly make us appreciate the little things in life. Guess it may have a lot to do with what our priorities become. Family finally is more important than the work/income.
    Hope you all have a Great Labor Day. Our country is dealing with major issues, hopefully we will stop thinking about ourselves and realize there is something more important than personal wants and needs. Our forefathers probably wouldn't recognize the attitudes that seems to be prevalent in this country..
    My apology, I'll get off my soapbox.
    Rick H

Hey Oscar and Rick, hope you all had a great weekend.!!

Thanks Jim, hope you did too. Was great, had a family get together. Got to enjoy the company of many that we hadn't seen for a long time. Weather co-operated so the grill could be hot and the pool was open along with a variety of wonderful food everyone fixed.
    Thx, Rick H

Chiming in a little late, was out of the area. Hope all enjoyed the past Labor day weekend, no matter what you did.

Thanks all. Hope everyone had a great day.