I'm just curious if anybody ever took the time to figure out the machines feeds and speeds of various tooling and optimization settings?

The reason I'm asking is I have a fair amount of .125" ABS plastic sheet I'd like to cut out on my CW.
I know it's not on the approved material list, but I still suspect it could be done. actually I know some have done small amounts of ABS in the past.
I'll be using a polished 3/16" single flute cutter to increase the chip load, but I thought if I could figure out what combination would give me the fastest feed rate it might help to prevent melting, even if I had to use odd offsets to get the part sizes I need.
The Carvewright tends to linger in the cut more than I'd like it to, ABS needs to plunge fast and go like hell and throw the chips to keep the material cool, so every little bit will help.

It wouldn't be so bad to run some tests, but if I decide to do it I need to get my vacuum fixture table built and invest in sheets of material, at that point I'm kinda committed to making it work.

I'd just feel better if I could cheat the system a little more and gain every advantage I can.

Thanks,

Justin Pierce