Thread: CarveWright Machine For Sale & Accessories & Bits

1. Exclamation CarveWright Machine For Sale & Accessories & Bits

I have a very nice CarveWright Machine with 3hrs 15mins cut motor time on it for sale.

CX Base: $1500

That is almost $3K. Post your location, it might help.

I just took delivery of my 12th machine yesterday. $300.00 and $96.00 shipping. It is perfect but has a QC and a broken sand paper belt.

#11 in May for less than $350. shipped. Got it working cheap.

Resale Value is a fickle market. The machine loses more value than a new car driving off the lot.

Your best bet is one of the users that has a bunch of machines and rotates them in and out of service.

A machine like yours is a good find for someone using machines every day. I only use one now but have big plans and buy every machine I can find under $500.00 the price I paid for most of them used.

I will screen shot your Ad on the two Facebook pages and direct them to look here. Your location would help.

Good Luck,

AL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW 300 a.png   1 CW 2019 1.png  
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 12-12-2020 at 08:04 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Quote Originally Posted by hotgrits40 View Post
    I have a very nice CarveWright Machine with 3hrs 15mins cut motor time on it for sale. Along with the machine I have several accessories and bits I bought that have never been used. Below I will list the items for sale and the items that have never been used.

CX Base: $1500
    Dust Hood: $35
    Keyhole Bit: $20 Never Been Used
    Probe: $225 Never Been Used
    Rotary Jig: $325 Never Been Used
    Large 180 Mop: $35 Never Been Used
    Large 240 Mop: $35 Never Been Used
    Pro Bit Used: $400 Only 2 bits Used
    Deco Bit Set: $400 Never Been Used

Have you registered the Pattern Editor and the Rotary software that came with the scanning probe and rotary jig? If so the license does not transfer to a new user.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Looks like the machine is in Mulberry, Florida. This machine was just listed on EBay.

5. Default

Thanks for the info I am in Mulberry, FL.

6. Default

no i have not

7. Default

I am a new and would like some help on how to show that the machine has been sold? Can anyone advise me? Thanks

Just state that in a post. You and the new owner can decide if the serial number needs to be transferred, if so contact LHR for that.

Quote Originally Posted by hotgrits40 View Post
    I am a new and would like some help on how to show that the machine has been sold? Can anyone advise me? Thanks

This post is good enough to say it is sold and I will close off anymore comments. Best of luck
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.