Thread: Having trouble adding texture

Default Having trouble adding texture

I have a pattern was the center carving region that I am trying to add texture to. When I click on the texture box it pops up but it is blank showing me no options for adding texture. This has happened to me before and I don’t know why. I have always been able to select the texture pattern I wanted and added it but now it’s not letting me do it. I’m using Designer 2.0. I’ve included the pattern I’m trying to add the texture to and a pattern that I have used in the past that has the texture on it.
    Green Bay Packers.mpc14X12 0val2 center.mpc

I just tried adding texture to your 14x12 Oval2 and it works for me. Are you highlighting the oval in the carving list?

Yes I highlighted the oval before trying to add texture. Now this morning I opened it again and try adding texture and the window opened up and I was able to add it with no problem. Yesterday when I tried doing the exact same thing the window opened up for the texture box but the box was blank. There were no options available to add texture. The next time it happens I’ll take a screenshot of the texture box and post it so you can see what I mean.