Thread: Need baseball bat and mit

Default Need baseball bat and mit

I've been looking for a file to carve a baseball bat and/or baseball mit. So far I haven't had any luck, any help would really be appreciated.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Jerry,

Hope you and the Mrs are doing well. Surprisingly I don't have either in my library.

Whipped up a quick bat model but a baseball glove is a little bit more involved. If nothing found I'll work on one this weekend.

Decided to go back to school for fun and free time is being sucked up by homework. Learning visual affects for movies and animation. I'll never use any of it professionally but making my old brain sputter a bit to active. I retired last year and I was feeling my brain slowly calcifying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-10-29 17_37_59-Window.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Mitt ptn

Found this one in my stuff, can't remember who on the forum was generous enough to share. Hope it helps.
    Rick H
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Oscar and want2b.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Jerry,

Finally had a chance to catch my breath. Came up with this pattern. Let me know if you need any individual elements and I'll send your way.

Keep making sawdust!

Regards,
    Oscar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baseball glove ball and bat.jpg   2020-11-06 20_04_17-Window.png  

Thanks Oscar, I had already made the sign but will keep this. Wish now I would have waited....guess that's the way the ball bounces....lol
    CarverJerry