Thread: Machine for sale

Default Machine for sale

I have a B series Carvewright for sale. I installed a new quick chuck and shaft. I am including the machine, card reader, card and Dust Devil dust collector. When I bought it I updated to a quick chuck (new) and it also has a new shaft. The shaft on my C machine cooked in the middle of a project so I stole the shaft from this machine and ordered a new one. It was a store demo model so it has a lot of hours of just being turned on, 4040 (they probably never shut it off once it was on the floor) but the actual cut motor hours are only 37hrs and 10minutes. I bought the machine several years ago with intentions of having a second machine to run but not long after that we moved and I packed everything up. I have a much smaller shop now and since my C machine is going strong I've decided to sell it. It worked fine when I boxed it up but I haven't run it since.
    I'm asking $600.00 and buyer pays shipping. I am located in Wisconsin.
    I can text or email pictures, I just can't figure out how to attach them to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverfoot View Post
    I have a B series Carvewright for sale. I installed a new quick chuck and shaft. I am including the machine, card reader, card and Dust Devil dust collector. When I bought it I updated to a quick chuck (new) and it also has a new shaft. The shaft on my C machine cooked in the middle of a project so I stole the shaft from this machine and ordered a new one. It was a store demo model so it has a lot of hours of just being turned on, 4040 (they probably never shut it off once it was on the floor) but the actual cut motor hours are only 37hrs and 10minutes. I bought the machine several years ago with intentions of having a second machine to run but not long after that we moved and I packed everything up. I have a much smaller shop now and since my C machine is going strong I've decided to sell it. It worked fine when I boxed it up but I haven't run it since.
    I'm asking $600.00 and buyer pays shipping. I am located in Wisconsin.
    I can text or email pictures, I just can't figure out how to attach them to this thread.
    To add pictures click on the GO ADVANCED tab at the bottom right corner of the post window.

Once you get the how to post pictures figured out please post a picture of the chuck. You are saying the upgraded quick chuck, not sure if you are talking about the original quick change chuck or the newer CarveTight chuck that uses the T handle allen wrench.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

The newer Carvetight chuck that uses the T handle

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverfoot View Post
    The newer Carvetight chuck that uses the T handle
    Thanks for the clarification.. good luck on the sale.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

The machine has been sold.