Thread: Importing Image - Default File Location?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Importing Image - Default File Location?

OK, so I am a newbee to CW, have a question about where the software default file location is but first let me explain that I have a LAN at my home, several desktop workstations with 2 servers and a data storage device. This makes it easy for me to backup my data, thus any issues with any desktop station I can reload the OS and Applications not having to worry about my data being lost.

I have loaded the CW Basic software of one of my desktops (the one I have the project memory card programmer on) and have the few .mpc file data on the LAN data storage device, loads very well when doing a project.

Starting to do some of my own designs, the latest needs to have a file image loaded. When I step through the dialog boxes the last one (see attached image) saves the file somewhere called "default". I have searched my servers, the desktop machine I am using, and the data storage device but can not find where it is storing it nor does the image show up on the board I have setup in the project file I am using.

What am I doing wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image Saving File Location.JPG