This is my first cut path along an arc so I don't know the normal behavior but I'm getting what seems to be an inconsistent ability to use the cut path tool. My radius is quite large (469.2) so maybe that's why? Anyway, I've tried on a 60x4" piece and on a 18x2.5" piece and both had the same issue whereas moving one point or the other to certain positions will cause cut path to light up. It is consistent in which points work and which don't, it just doesn't make sense why some do and some don't. For example, on the 18x2.5" piece I placed the arc from one end to the other and attached it to 0 left and right then the bottom attached at 2" works but any less does not. On the 60" piece, i wanted to stop the cut 3" short of the right end but that would cause it to disable cut path but attaching it at 0" to the right would work so I thought I'd just change my board length to 57" and keep it attached at 0" to the right but of course that then disabled it as well. Please tell me I'm missing something really stupid on my part and not that I have yet another reason to really hate this software... Thanks in advance for any help!