Thread: Lost the Lithophane icon in Pro 3.106

Default Lost the Lithophane icon in Pro 3.106

The icon for viewing lithophanes seems to no longer be available in my Pro 3.106. I had not used it for a long time and it was available in the "wood" selection if I remember right. If I am wrong please point me in the right direction. Thanks

Look at your hardware settings in the preference settings tool. It should be either on or auto.. when it is off the litho view does not work.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Thank you Floyd, that worked. Now I can play around with some new ideas.

SharonB

Nice to see you on the Forum! Not many of us long time carvers active on the Forum. Most have gone over to Carvoholics. I still check the Forum daily, but very little activity.

I do drop by the forum once in awhile and even now if I have a serious question this is the place I go to. Yes, it is not like the old times when so many things were shared. But I find that is true no matter where you choose to get your information. I was rearranging some older patterns and looked at the names associated with each pattern and it brought back many fond memories. The main thing is to just keep on carving and having a wonderful time doing it.

I agree. This was my learning place when I first started. Whenever I had a machine malfunction, a search on the forum usually provided a solution. Just last week I searched for information on using Golden Interference Paint and found your posts very helpful. Thank you! Happy Carving!