Thread: Irish Setter

Default Irish Setter

Who sells a pattern of an Irish Setter? Or if I get a picture, who could make a pattern??
    Rick P -- ( Designer v.1.187 + Rock + Dust Devil)
    Carver in Minnesota
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Gerald Ford, 38th President

Default Irish Setter

Made a pattern from an old picture I found on the web. Not sure if its what you are looking for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-05-17 20_18_47-CarveWright - [Untitled Project].png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Irish Setter - Wow !

Quote Originally Posted by oscarl48 View Post
    Made a pattern from an old picture I found on the web. Not sure if its what you are looking for.
    Thank you very much !!! I wish I knew how to make patterns like that. I hope it didn't take too much of your time ! Thanks !
    Rick P -- ( Designer v.1.187 + Rock + Dust Devil)
    Carver in Minnesota
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Gerald Ford, 38th President

Hope it works for you.

Not too bad but I used it as an opportunity to do a few different tests and techniques. The pattern from the picture was not very good so took it into my digital sculpting software to add detail and remove some of the noise.

That's part of the fun in making patterns, there are literally dozens of different way to create them.