Last year I got a new Windows 10 computer. So far it's pretty good. I got Designer moved to the new computer, and that's great. But, as many people have noted, the 'favorites.mpn' file didn't get moved, so I didn't have my purchased patterns availab le. I got all the licenses enabled for the new computer, but the patterns aren't there. I am able to download many of them and they are now usable, but many of them have either been renamed or removed, so I can't get them from Carvewright. I know someone will suggest copying the favorites.mpn from my old computer, which I can probably power up again. I guess I willtry that, and then re-download the new patterns I've purchased since then, since they should still be available. Any easier suggestions?

As an aside, I'd set aside my woodworking and carving for about five years, am now getting back to it, and I'm having more fun than ever. Looking forward to retirement, when I'll be able to spend even more time at it. I've also been doing some work with the Shaper Origin CNC router, which has a different set of capabilities. It can do big projects (I did a 24"x36" sign for my sister in one piece) for instance, but it can't do relief patterns of any kind. I look forward to seeing how many tools I can use in a single project down the road.