Thread: Project of the Month

Default Project of the Month

I am looking for other users that are members of Project of the month. I have been a carvewright user for several years and have had the ascription for many years. I have not been getting them for several months and I was wondering if there are others in the same boat.

Thank you for your assistance,

Walter Tutor

Yes, I have been a subscriber for many years. I looked forward to the projects each month and found them to be a valuable learning tool. Unfortunately they seem to no longer exist. Very disappointing! I am sure there are many other subscribers. An explanation would be appreciated!

dbemus

3. Default

I am a bit late to this thread, but I know my "normal" subscription would be coming due about this time. I too cannot find information on it. This past year has been a disappointment, but I would like to show my faith in the product by continuing my subscription I have held since 2008.

Mike Ritchie

Thanks for the response. Hopefully we will get a reply from someone at CarveWright.

We will not be doing the Project of the Month Subscription unless or until we know that we will be getting projects.

If you have POMs remaining on your subscription and would like to select from Michael's past POMs, please contact me directly at marketing@carvewright.com.

You can see his past POMs in the Archive here: https://store.carvewright.com/home.php?cat=407

Give me a little to bit to make sure we have all of the projects listed on there properly.
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 09-10-2020 at 05:05 PM.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

lynnfrwd

Thank you for the response. I will be checking past projects. Would be delighted to see new projects as I think this is a great feature for CarveWright users. I have always enjoyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by dbemus View Post
    lynnfrwd

Thank you for the response. I will be checking past projects. Would be delighted to see new projects as I think this is a great feature for CarveWright users. I have always enjoyed them.
    I enjoy them, too. Will have to see what Michael Tyler says.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Thanks! Have always enjoyed Michal's imaginative creations!!! Wish he would do a pump planter like the one for Aspire!