Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zbrush for CW patterns

And now I just realized I posted my comment in your Z-Brush thread not the Blender thread!....LOL

The first version of Blender I downloaded years ago was dramatically different than it is now.

Justin Pierce, aka spalted
    *Pattern Editor (Probe) * Centerline * Dxf Import * STL Importer * Version 3 Standalone * Advanced 3D * Advanced 2D * Conforming Vectors * Rotary *C Machine *Rock Chuck

Default Old Man in the tree

Kind of torn about this entry. I used Blender 3d and ZBrush to make it. Overall pretty happy with the pattern. Hopefully useful to someone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails old man in the tree 002v2.png   2021-03-06 11_57_27-CarveWright - [Untitled Project].png   IMG_6994small.JPG  
    Last edited by oscarl48; 03-07-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Default Troll bust

Finishing up school in August and working on our final group project. That is taking a huge amount of my time but still want to practice some of my digital sculpting so made a quick troll head (bust).

Hopefully a fun carve for someone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2021-06-27 08_53_19-Window.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Oscar, you are so talented. Thank you for sharing.

Mike, thanks for the compliment. I can see I am improving some but I am so far from where I want to be in regards to my art. Have to keep practicing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12