Thread: Coin bank pattern

Ozark, Alabama, United States, 108704179153666, Ozark, Alabama

Default Coin bank pattern

I have carved this pattern so many times but the last time I tried it the pattern came out smaller. I have always used a 24 inch long board with no problems. This time it came out smaller, I did select no to stay under roller as I normally do , but now I dont know what to do. When I originally loaded the pattern and said stay under the roller is said to use a 24 in long board.

You probably had a display message about scaling. It asked if you wanted to scale the project or load a new board. If you said yes to scaling it reduced the project size. Scaling is caused by the machine seeing the actual board smaller, either width or length. I am attaching a tips and tricks newsletter that covers scaling.

Note to Connie and Joe. Some how, some way, when the web site was changed/updated some of the tips and tricks newsletter did not get included. Missing several matter of fact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CarveWrightTips&Tricks_scaling.pdf  
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Ozark, Alabama, United States, 108704179153666, Ozark, Alabama

Thank you , I did try and measure a board the was 20 3/4 inches long , but machine said it was over 21 1/2 inches long. any ideas?

I would check the head pressure.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.