Thread: I’m having trouble with my machine not wanting to carve

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I’m having trouble with my machine not wanting to carve

I’m havingtrouble with my machine not wanting to carve. I’ve attached the pattern that I’mtrying to carve and the machine just won’t do it. I install the card, crankdown the head, turn the machine on, go to the project menu and navigate to theproject I want to carve and hit enter. The machine measures the board properlyand then prompts to load the bit. Once the bit is loaded I hit enter and themachine goes through it’s checks for the bit and then again prompts to load thebit. I hit enter and it goes through it’s checks for the bit again and thenagain prompts to load the bit. It will do this as many times as I care to hitenter. Occasionally it will display a prompt saying “bit depth does not match”,and gives the option to either “abort” or “continue”. If I hit “continue” itprompts to load the bit and again goes through all the checks for the bit andthen again prompts to load the bit.
    I have triedusing two different cards and it has made no difference. I have triedformatting the card and flashing the memory and reloading the project and itdoes the same thing.
    Attached Files Attached Files