Thread: Would anyone be able to create this simple pattern for me? paypal you $20 tonight.

Default Would anyone be able to create this simple pattern for me? paypal you $20 tonight.

This seems to be such a simple pattern but my attempts to create the shape in my carvewright software have failed. I just need a pattern of the shape of the cross in the photo below. I need the front to be blank, don't worry about adding all the stuff on the front. I just need a blank shape. The cross in the photo is a project that I did using all-weather vinyl overlaid on mdo wood. The customer loved it so much that I would love to see how it turns out as a carved project. The cross in the photo was cut out on a cnc by a family member but I want to start making these crosses on my carvewright.

Can anyone help? I can paypal $20 tonight as thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	259.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	88140

p.s. sorry if this is not the correct place to post my request. I wasn't sure where I should put it, this looked like a good spot.

See if this works for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-02-29 09_50_11-CarveWright - [Untitled Project].png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

This works perfect!! May I have your paypal so that I can send you payment?

No worries. That was an easy pattern.

I may have more in the next coming weeks if interested. All paid. Thank you so so much for this pattern. I will post a photo when I'm finished painting it. Thank you so much!!!

Good job Oscar, you are always willing to help.