Had this error awhile back but was able to get past it somehow. I haven't carved in about 11 months so the machine has been sitting idle but now I am wanting to get back at it. I have a couple customers who have been patient with me to get a couple things done for them. After researching, I am thinking it the FFC cable but is there anything else I can try to test it. I have an Original CompuCarve i bought in December 2006 that has no upgrades as of yet. I am going to LHR on Monday to get some parts. What would you all suggest I get while I am there to try and resolve this issue. I believe I am going to go ahead and get the A907 upgrade for the original machine which comes with a nerw Z Motor and FFC cable. Anything else I should also get while I am there?

I do have the 250 hr maintenance kit on hand as well. I did check the top brush in the cut motor and it still has plenty of life in it and assume the bottome to be the same. Have over 280 hours on them already and still the original. Purchase this machine at 2017 conference so only a few years old.

Here is the original post I made before: https://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?30269-Z-Axis-Stall-Err-E06-0324&highlight=E06-0324

Thanks,

Chris Jones