Thread: Carvewright for sale-SOLD

Default Carvewright for sale-SOLD

I am selling a B model Carvewright. It has been updated with CarveTight spindle assembly, heavy duty traction belts and includes a scanning probe. The cut motor time is 264 hours, Servoing time is 280 hours and total power time on is 325 hours. It is in excellent shape but does require 250 hour maintenance. It is available for local pickup in the Kansas City metro area or buyer pays shipping. I have the original packaging material. I am asking $800.00 for the machine. Photos can be seen at the following link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoSBQeQcWCrxiQVW...-yVu9?e=M9UiGu. The stand shown in the photos is not included. If interested you can email me at gekepko@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Default Price Drop

Quote Originally Posted by gekepko View Post
    I am selling a B model Carvewright. It has been updated with CarveTight spindle assembly, heavy duty traction belts and includes a scanning probe. The cut motor time is 264 hours, Servoing time is 280 hours and total power time on is 325 hours. It is in excellent shape but does require 250 hour maintenance. It is available for local pickup in the Kansas City metro area or buyer pays shipping. I have the original packaging material. I am asking $800.00 for the machine. Photos can be seen at the following link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoSBQeQcWCrxiQVW...-yVu9?e=M9UiGu. The stand shown in the photos is not included. If interested you can email me at gekepko@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    I'm dropping the price to $500.00.

If you are a member of the Carvaholics on FaceBook you might want to also post this there. If you are not I can post a link to this for others to see. Just let me know.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Sent you an email but no response. Post is just in case you did not receive it.

5. Default

Did you sell the machine

Connie, Do you know if this was sold?
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Yes, it has sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Connie, Do you know if this was sold?
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!