Thread: need a little help

1. Post need a little help

good morning all im looking to see if i can get a little help. when i bring my pattern to the project board how deep do i need to make it to rise above . if i make the carve region set as default .25 what happens to pattern to make it rise up from the carve region ? in other works i make the depth .25 or do i need to go deeper?

You can never add wood to the top of the board, so if you want the patterns standing up away from the board, you have to carve the region around it away. How deep depends on the pattern itself. Can you provide a picture or show us what pattern?
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

3. Default

sure when i get home tonight from work i will up load a picture of a carve so you can see what i am talking about thanks

4. Default

good moring lynnfrwd. here is a carve i did of the mona lisa i think the carve is good but not sure if its high enough from top of board . do i need to remove more if the back ground to lift picture ? sorry it wont let me add photo to tread it say photo failed to up load not sure why it can be opened up on computer and also sent to my cell phone and I can open it I will keep trying.

Send to support@carvewright (dot) com.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

6. Default

Thank you lynn i will send attach and send this morning for today i will use my work email which is RBell@binghamtondoubletree.com thanks again