Thread: holstein cows

Default holstein cows

Does anyone know if and where I could find a pattern for holstein cows?

Default holstein cows

Will this work?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cow.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Thanks, Jerry, I've got to update my iphoto first if I can. Appreciate the quick reply!

I can't seem to open the pattern. Could you be so patient as to send it as a PDF or TIFF? Thank you much.

open this with your designer program (GUI). It is a pattern and I don't think you can view it with a PDF reader, I tried a different formats, for some reason couldn't post as a tiff or bmp file. But if you open it with your designer program it should open for you.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Quote Originally Posted by CarverJerry View Post
    open this with your designer program (GUI). It is a pattern and I don't think you can view it with a PDF reader, I tried a different formats, for some reason couldn't post as a tiff or bmp file. But if you open it with your designer program it should open for you.
    ok! Thanks so much!