Thread: Staying under the rollers

1. Default Staying under the rollers

If I am using a carrier board (not ucb) to carry 8"x10"x.25 corian (type) material for litho's and the carrier is 17" long and 10" wide and 7/8" thick (with am 8x10x1/4" recessed area for the litho material) do I need to tell the machine to stay under the rollers? Attached is a photo of the carrier. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carrier.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	87859
    Bob Campbell
    VIT Jr/Sr High School
    Table Grove, Illinois

When you say YES to staying under the rollers the machine will ADD 7" to your design size length and look for a board at least that long. If it sees the board even a small amount shorted than anticipated you will be asked if you want to scale the carving to fit the board.

Saying NO to staying under the rollers the machine will only look to see if your board is at least the size of your design board.

The easy answer is to say NO since you do know you WILL have the needed 7" longer to stay under the rollers. Then select CENTER ON BOARD when asked.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.