Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carvewright for Sale-SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by will-munny View Post
    I put the board in and it says it doesn’t see it. It was an oak board so not sure what’s going on. I tried cleaning the lens but it still wouldn’t measure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you say it doesn't see it does the screen say Please insert board? If so then the issue isn't with your lens, it is with the pressure switches on the rollers. On the menu go to ) then & and check the status of the switches. Both should be the same and change as you crank down on a board.

hi I will be leaveing Michigan around the 15th of October and be south part of Indiana in afternoon if all goes right . you name the town and spot where we can meet i will gladly meet on way to Florida . also your saying you take $350 ,,, are you willing to let it go for $250 as Iam on fixed income and could swing that if possible .. if so please email me at bob_johnson7734@yahoo.com thanks a lot in advance . will be looking for responce .. again thanks

please Email me at bob_johnson7734@yahoo.com , thanks

I am sorry but I will not be able to make that work as we will have the grandkids in town that week.

I am working on the machine to see if I can get it running right now so will let you know if anything changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by want2b View Post
    When you say it doesn't see it does the screen say Please insert board? If so then the issue isn't with your lens, it is with the pressure switches on the rollers. On the menu go to ) then & and check the status of the switches. Both should be the same and change as you crank down on a board.
    Sorry, just saw my post and realized my mistake, meant to post 0 then 7, just one of those days

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12