Thread: Older Versions

Default Older Versions

I made a post probably a year or so ago about needing older versions of the software for my machine because it's a very old machine.

I am on a new computer now so I came to the forums to find that post so I can figure out which version I need on where to download it, which is why I was looking for that other post but I can't find it.

Any ideas of where it might of went? I did all the seraches I could think of, even clicked on my name and looked for post I made or threads I started but nothing shows up.

All I remember from people posting was I can't go past v1.184 or something like that but not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron B View Post
    I made a post probably a year or so ago about needing older versions of the software for my machine because it's a very old machine.

I am on a new computer now so I came to the forums to find that post so I can figure out which version I need on where to download it, which is why I was looking for that other post but I can't find it.

Any ideas of where it might of went? I did all the seraches I could think of, even clicked on my name and looked for post I made or threads I started but nothing shows up.

All I remember from people posting was I can't go past v1.184 or something like that but not 100% sure.

After searching I found what I needed in an email.

Aaron B,

Welcome Back. I see your last posts were from 2012. As I understand it, you are looking for the latest free version of 1.184. And likely you have found it....

I use only the Free Designer and the add on Centerline Text and Conform to put text into a recess area. I now have 6 "A" Machines and one "B" Machines. I currently only use one but I call it an investment in the future of my little one man shop and business.

We now have a very active Facebook page.... JOIN... https://www.facebook.com/groups/1041312339227740/

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com