Thread: 2 C-series machines for sale

Default 2 C-series machines for sale

hi folks,

due to medical issues, i'm having to sell my machines... they haven't had maintenance on them this year or last year due to health issues.... at present, i'd rather someone buy them and use them than they sit. one is a CX series and my first one is a CA series..... both had the latest stuff added to them when I bought the CX series. I do not know where my bits have went to but i have a scanner probe that i will add in also.... I'd like to just sell the machines so someone will put them to good carving usage. they both have the metal exhaust added on them. I will post pics of both once i get home from the VA. I'm not out looking for top dollar from them as i know both need maintenance and cleaned from sitting. Neither has been fired up in a year, but they do turn on as that is all i have been able to do. At present, i'll consider all offers for one or the other or both (please no lowballing on offers please)... just needing to pay some bills and get my affairs in order. you can email me through here or at r.landry@yahoo.com...

thanks for reading!! and pics will be added to the post either today or tomorrow.

Where are you located? What are you asking?
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

by houston, and i'd love to get 600-1200ea but realistically.... if i got 800-1400 for both.... i'd be happy and wish them the best with their new carving machines.

Sorry about your problems. Would love to see some pictures, and the hours on the machines.

Thank you. May the lord help you in this time of need.
    Bobtom
    roberttomasino@ymail.com

roydlandry70,

Do you have the original shipping boxes for both machines?
    How many hrs are on each machine?

TIA
    Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.