Thread: Rev.B machine for sale - SOLD

Default Rev.B machine for sale - SOLD

I have to fire it up and get the hours on it.. it's been around 800 hours if I recall properly..

I will NOT ship it. It's local sale only - I and the machine reside in Rockland County, NY which is on the border of Northern NJ... about 35miles north of NYC.

A reasonable offer will be accepted. I just want it out of my way and it's just collecting dust. It served me very well and the last time I used it ( about 1.5 years ago ) it was still in good operational order. I just moved onto a larger machine and Vectric stuff so I don't have any use for the CW except to say it got me into doing something I never would have tried without it.

I think the best use for my machine might be someone that already has one and wants either a backup/second machine or parts.

Sand belts are in good shape. ROCK chuck was installed. I have the scanning probe for it also. No tools ( bits ) are included.. just the machine/probe.

I will clean it up and take some pictures when I can make some room over the weekend.

You can view my previous posts under this account and also 'Ton80' - I can't log into that account any longer for some reason but I was fairly active on this board.

John

I won't be checking in here all that much cause I don't have the time. If you are interested best to email me - I'll have pictures taken in a few days I hope and also fire it up and copy the on-time so I can reply back to emails with the additional info you might be interested in. I've serviced the machine as needed over the years but I don't really have a record of it.. Flex shaft replaced twice, both servo motors replaced... Y was replaced twice. Z replaced once.. X is original. I replaced the brushes on the motor or the motor... can't recall.. I suppose CW would have that info on what I ordered from them if you really need to know.

customdartcabinets AT gmail DOT com - email me if you are interested and ask me questions if you have any..
    Last edited by jgowrie; 07-19-2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: typo
    John

Is this still for sale? If so what is the asking price?

Bobtom

Doesn't appear that he has sold it yet.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by bobtom View Post
    Is this still for sale? If so what is the asking price?

Bobtom
    it is still around... I don't check in here any longer so just email me or you can call/text me 914 two six one 5678

I guess $200 seems fair. I just want to move it out.
    John

****sold****
    John