Thread: lost licenses

Default lost licenses

Last week my computer upgraded to Windows 10 build 1903. Opened Designer this morning and was not licensed. I updated licenses and got Designer running but all addons are not licensed and a bunch of patterns lost their licenses. I needed Horse 2 that is on of my oldest. I looked for it in the store and it is no longer there, not is Mare and Foal. I found my invoice on line for Mare and Foal and copied and pasted the SN. The system said the number was invalid. I need those patterns! How do I get the add-ons and Patterns back?
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Clint, did you log into your account? It should show what patterns you have assigned to which machine. I once found that my licenses for some items were still assigned to a really old computer. CW had to remove the old machine to release them for use.

I plan to call tomorrow.

What really concerns me is that some of my oldest and most used purchased patterns are no longer in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by cestout View Post
    What really concerns me is that some of my oldest and most used purchased patterns are no longer in the store.
    Did you loose everything on your hard drive? Did you have anything backed up?
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

This is a good reminder to back up all our stuff. My new computer just died this week. I am hoping it was my cutting edge graphics card (RTX 2080) that died and not the hard drive but don't know for sure. I'm going to call the company and see if they can do anything for me.

This was just a matter of his computer operating system doing an update and changing his computer ID. All of his registered patterns & projects were still stored on his customer account. We deactivated his old computer, so he could re-register it.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!