I have tried to read the various threads and troubleshoot, but am not finding my answer.

Short story - turn on the machine, attempt to carve, immediate z-axis stall error. Have run the z axis test, immediate stall. I have cleaned the machine very thoroughly. Removed the z-motor and it turns fine. with the machine off and the motor off, the truck is fairly frozen.... I can move it with more force that should be required. The bottom pulley is not the issue as I have removed the belt from it, and again the truck will not move. I have checked the rails and they are clean, used canned air to blow everything off and I see no debris. It seems that it is the bearings on the ztruck. I hate to remove them, as they have lock tight on them. Not sure how to clean them better. I have thought about just squirting WD40 on them and see if it loosens them up.

FYI, this ztruck/carvetight has been on the machine for probably 100 hours and nothing has been adjusted... so I don't believe it is the screws, impromper tension on the z-truck roller bearings.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rob