Thread: Pattern Lock

Default Pattern Lock

How do I save patterns, I have made, from being changed or used without my permission?

With the CarveWright you (the person who created/made the pattern) are the only one who can edit/change the pattern. Others maybe able to use your pattern in their carvings, but can not edit the pattern.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Is that only after they go through the Pattern Depot? This is an area I don't know much about.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Thanks. I have made a ton of patterns to use in my wooden flags that I had to get permission to use military branches on them and wanted to protect the copy rights on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalwoodshop View Post
    Is that only after they go through the Pattern Depot? This is an area I don't know much about.
    Al,

Correct, all patterns from the pattern depot requires an activation/license in order to use them. Only the person who buys the pattern can use it. Patterns that are not purchased from the pattern depot are able to be used/shared with other users but they can not be modified or added to other design elements to make a new pattern.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.