Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: litho question

Default litho question

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	87400ive been trying to get just the outline of my daughter to litho and tried to get it just right , I have no photo shop to crop it , im using 10x8 by .250 candlestone any one can peek at this to see if it would work kimberly litho.mpc thanks

Here is a link to paint.net. It is a free photo editing program. Kind of tricky getting to the download link do to all of the adds. See attached images.

You image in the project looks to be stretched out and blurry. Not sure if it would make a good litho that way.

https://www.getpaint.net/download.html#download
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails paint.PNG   paint 2.PNG  
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

thanks , this is the only one I have since she passed that is clear , I was conserned on the depth and also using the centerline with the 60 degree also

tried the photo net to get it better , but not that photo fix savy ,

Let me see if I can help you out.. Just a note on doing lithos. Go with the suggested depth (.180) and height (450) in the litho carving tips and tricks
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

See if you like this..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kimberly Ann.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

that is so clean , you cleaned this up on paint.net ? thank you , im going to have to really play around and see how to get rid of all the background on some of my pictures . im making a new litho sled right now so ill post it when its done and thanks again

[QUOTE=PDunn;272489]that is so clean , you cleaned this up on paint.net ? thank you , im going to have to really play around and see how to get rid of all the background on some of my pictures . im making a new litho sled right now so ill post it when its done and thanks again[/QUOTE
    Yes I did the majority of it in Paint.net. I also used the pattern editor software to do a bit more clean up. Looking forward to seeing your finished litho.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

I’m this came out greatClick image for larger version. 

Name:	927C986F-25FB-4F23-90B8-079822A7759C.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	87418

Again thanks so much I had to leave the name off due to space but that was due to a error on my first try on another one before this fwharris and it’s all in the photo editing now to make a light box and make my wife cry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast