Thread: Brass Roller o ring size

Default Brass Roller o ring size

I seen a post about the o ring size and the 2 different brass roller styles. Not sure if it was here on the FB site. Showed a pic of the new and older style of brass roller and also told the true size of the o ring, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it. Thought I saved it but must be having one of those brain farts. With my length being off and not being able to calibrate it I started to look at my o ring, and it's not even close to the size I thought I remembered seeing (1/4" x 3/8") Can someone point me in the right direction so I can verify the size I need. Also can anyone tell me what the diameter is on the brass roller where the o ring sits? Mine seems to be way larger than 1/4", Thanks
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Thats the one, thanks Bergerud.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.