Thread: Pattern Creation JOB

1. Default Pattern Creation JOB

I have a job for the creation of two patterns for two military aviation commands. I have a basic DXF of the NAVAIR command logo. Working on having the second completed in DXF.

Money is an object but willing to pay better than fair market value. I hope to learn more about my DXF Importer and Pattern Editor software at the conference this year, it's been 5 years since my last attendance. But in the mean time I'm relying on the some of the "pro's from Dover" who create the beautiful military patches I see in the pattern depot. Please contact me if you're interested in the work.

Best to all,

Bill Reason
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by WBREASON; 03-26-2019 at 11:02 AM. Reason: ADD file

Have you tried here? http://www.cncmilitaryemblems.com/
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    I have. Great site, superior quality, he's closed for taking requests until Fall of 2019.

Thanks very much!

Bill

They do not have any of the patterns you are looking for?
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Bill,

What is the second command logo?

I was really surprised I did not find much cnc stuff for NAVAIR on the web.

Oscar

6. Default Navy command logos

Attached both logos. The PMA 202 logo is very complex... it's presenting a challenge ~grin~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PMA202 Logo.jpg   Naval-Air-Systems-Command OLD STYLE.jpg  

The Navy has some of the coolest logos. The PMA 202 logo is complex to say the least but very cool.

I made a version of the NAVAIR logo but the PMA 202 logo would not be something I would tackle. It would take me days to make.

The logo is my interpretation of the 2d picture so not perfect.

PM me if interested in buying. Regardless, a fun build and the wings are going into my library of patterns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-03-27 12_25_08-CarveWright - [Untitled Project].png   NAVAIR4 small.jpg   2019-03-27 12_36_35-Blender_ [D__Blender 3d_Blender use pictures_CW Naval Air Command logo.blend.png