Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drunk pattern making

Default drunk pattern making

Okay, trying to see if I can still drink a 12 pack in a few hours of a good Texas beer (maybe with a "little water" added). Shiner Boch is an excellent full flavored blonde beer originating from a German recipe. Made of course in Shiner Texas.

If there are any suggestions on what pattern would be good to make while slightly (greatly) intoxicated, I will make an attempt this afternoon. After the 12 pack of course. Otherwise I will only share my German Industrial dance gas mask with youa'll and nobody really wants that.

Reminder, I suck at animals. Though after a 12 pack no sure if anything will be good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Industrial dance gas mask.png  

Make a Captain Caveman pattern.
    John

Wow. That is really going old school...1977. I was a pre-teen at the time but I remember it. Okay. Captain Caveman it is. I'll be back in a few hours.

Not sure if its a good thing if after a 12 pack still pretty sober.

I seen a picture of him today and that poped into my mine.
    John

This is hilarious!

I hope there is a video, or at the very least a GIF that comes out of this........LOL

Justin Pierce, aka spalted
    *Pattern Editor (Probe) * Centerline * Dxf Import * STL Importer * Version 3 Standalone * Advanced 3D * Advanced 2D * Conforming Vectors * Rotary *C Machine *Rock Chuck

Man! Did I ever fib that I was half sober. Didn't get far. I thought, "I'll just close my eyes for a second." and you know what happened.

I'll post it this afternoon but this is as far as I got. A lot more work is still needed to get done.

I am building it in a T-pose and then will add an armature so I can pose it any way I need later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capt Caveman draft.png  

Gotten a little further done. Still need to tweak some of the heights of the pattern.

The tongue needs a little height. The feet need to reduced a little in height. Still need to add the armature.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capt Caveman draft2.png   Capt Caveman draft3.png  

Well, not perfect but calling him mostly done for now. I tried adding the hairs but they will not carve well. Too thin and too high. So will leave them for you all to add if you want.

Also showing the basic armature on how it can be manipulated for future poses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW Capt Caveman jumping.png   Capt Caveman draft4.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Another pose. Leaning against his club.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW Capt Caveman casual pose.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

LMAO.................. Those are great!

Justin Pierce, aka spalted
    *Pattern Editor (Probe) * Centerline * Dxf Import * STL Importer * Version 3 Standalone * Advanced 3D * Advanced 2D * Conforming Vectors * Rotary *C Machine *Rock Chuck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast