Thread: drunk pattern making

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default drunk pattern making

Okay, trying to see if I can still drink a 12 pack in a few hours of a good Texas beer (maybe with a "little water" added). Shiner Boch is an excellent full flavored blonde beer originating from a German recipe. Made of course in Shiner Texas.

If there are any suggestions on what pattern would be good to make while slightly (greatly) intoxicated, I will make an attempt this afternoon. After the 12 pack of course. Otherwise I will only share my German Industrial dance gas mask with youa'll and nobody really wants that.

Reminder, I suck at animals. Though after a 12 pack no sure if anything will be good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Industrial dance gas mask.png  

Make a Captain Caveman pattern.
    John

Wow. That is really going old school...1977. I was a pre-teen at the time but I remember it. Okay. Captain Caveman it is. I'll be back in a few hours.

Not sure if its a good thing if after a 12 pack still pretty sober.

I seen a picture of him today and that poped into my mine.
    John

This is hilarious!

I hope there is a video, or at the very least a GIF that comes out of this........LOL

Justin Pierce, aka spalted
    *Pattern Editor (Probe) * Centerline * Dxf Import * STL Importer * Version 3 Standalone * Advanced 3D * Advanced 2D * Conforming Vectors * Rotary *C Machine *Rock Chuck

Man! Did I ever fib that I was half sober. Didn't get far. I thought, "I'll just close my eyes for a second." and you know what happened.

I'll post it this afternoon but this is as far as I got. A lot more work is still needed to get done.

I am building it in a T-pose and then will add an armature so I can pose it any way I need later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capt Caveman draft.png  

This little guy sure brings back a few memories and a smile or two. One of the better of his time. Great work Oscar